• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
I’m still reading The Power of Prayer and Fasting by Mahesh Chavda, Prayer by Philip Yancey and The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis. I’m halfway through Practically Perfect by Katie Fford which I read before bed and the book I keep in the bathroom is currently What They Didn’t Teach Me in Sunday School by Rob Parsons. The review book I am currently reading is Hunger by Jackie Morse Kesslar
2. What did you recently finish reading?
This week I have read Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen and The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa. They are both young adult books but I loved them. My review of The Iron Queen is here. I love this series, it is up there with the Twilight series in my opinion. Very satisfied with both these books.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
Hopefully I will get some of the books I’m currently reading finished, but I’m downloading Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Montgomery at the moment to listen to while I do some research at work.