It’s Monday! What are you reading? (5)
It is the beginning of the week, I hope you had a great one last week! Did you have a good reading week? I had a surprisingly good one. For starters, I got loads of e-books and audiobooks. Check out my In My Mailbox!
- Terry Pratchett: Going Postal
- Arthur Conan Doyle: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
- Lewis Carroll: Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Nick Hornby: About a Boy
- Allison van Diepen: The Oracle of Dating
- The Oracle of Dating
- The Great Destruction Book 1 and interview with the author Melanie Ray
- The Bell Jar
- The Memory Garden
I have decided to enter the Book Blogger Appreciation Week. My entry post is here.
Hoping to Read:
This week I need to work on my dissertation – that involves reading and writing. The novel I need to read is:
Regency Buck by Georgette Heyer
I’m still reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, which I am really enjoying; and I’m listening to The Angel Experiment by James Patterson. Other books I’d like to read this week are:
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
- Along For the Ride by Sarah Dessen
This is ambitious as I have a lot of work to do but we’ll see how I do! What are your reading plans for the week? Leave a comment if you’ve dropped by!