To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
I can never read one book at a time, I have a book for every mood! I’m reading The Power of Prayer and Fasting by Mahesh Chavda, Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter, Prayer by Philip Yancey and The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
The two books I have recently finished are Too Busy Not to Pray by Bill Hybels and Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett. I enjoyed them both a lot. Very different, but very good.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
Probably the next Pratchett book Making Money, although I have a lot of books to choose from so that decision may changeShare on Facebook
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /home/leversuch/webapps/bookreviews/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /home/leversuch/webapps/bookreviews/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18