To Be Read Challenge…
OK so I gave in to another challenge…
It is the Mount TBR 2014 Challenge! My aim is to read 12 books that I have had on my shelves for a little while… Haha, I have way more than 12 but I don’t want to be over-ambitious 😉 The 12 books I have selected are:
- David Nicholls: One Day
- Sophie Kinsella: Mini Shopaholic
- Bill Bryson: Notes From a Small Country
- Harlan Coben: Caught
- John Hart: Down River
- Mark Mills: Savage Garden
- Dorothy Koomson: The Cupid Effect
- John Grisham: Playing for Pizza
- Paul Torday: Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
- Philip Yancey: What’s So Amazing About Grace?
- Mark Driscoll: Death by Love
- Elisabeth Hyde: Crazy as Chocolate
Gosh… some of them are a bit long and I’ve probably been putting off for a reason… hehe! Well, it will be good to read these and clear some space on my shelves for more books 🙂 Here we go…!