This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney. For those of you who are interested, my dissertation is finished! Blog activity has been low this week but hopefully that will change now I’m free! I did get a little bit of reading done however:
- Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
- Descending by Catherine Chisnell
- Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Most of them from last week still!
- God Stories by Andrew Wilson – I’m reading through this slowly, it is really good
- The Truth About Love by Josephine Hart – this is not a fast read, and so far more about death than love but it is OK
- Cast of Characters by Max Lucado – I haven’t dipped into this one much but the few chapters I have read have been good
- The Crepe Makers’ Bond by Julie Crabtree – YA book, fast read, easy and good!
- The Boy With the Cuckoo-Clock Heart by Mathias Malzieu – another one I haven’t dipped into much, but so far so good. The descriptions are amazing!
Feel free to follow me on Goodreads to see my updates on these books 🙂 My profile is HERE.
My husband is off so hopefully spending some quality time with him, but I’m hoping to reach my target of 100 books read this year during this week – I’m up to 98! I think I’ll finish The Crepe Makers’ Bond this week. Who knows what else! We’ll just see what happens!Share on Facebook