This will be a new weekly feature where I will list books that are already out that I want to read. If anyone else wants to join in, feel free! Just leave a comment at the bottom!
So this week my wish list consists of:
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- The Boy with the Cuckoo-Clock Heart by Mathias Malzieu
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Confessions of a Duchess by Nicola Cornick
- The King’s Daughter by Sandra Worth
Sadly, I can’t find the last one anywhere 🙁
So the aim: try and get hold of at least one of these books by next Monday. I feel another trip to the library coming on…!