This is a new feature I want to add to the site (on days I am available to do an update of course).
- Finished: Maximum Ride #1: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
- Reading: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
- Reading: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Reserved: The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory
- History and imagination essays in honour of H.R. Trevor-Roper / edited by . – Duckworth
- History-writing / (by) Albert Spaulding Cook
- A poetics of postmodernism : history, theory, fiction / (by) Linda Hutcheon
- The Golden Bowl / (by) H. James
- The end of the affair / (by) G. Greene
- Narrative form in history and fiction : Hume, Fielding and Gibbon / (by) L. Braudy
- Graham Greene / (by) D. Pryce-Jones
- The modern researcher / (by) Jacques Barzun and Henry Franklin Graff .
- Review: Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Tuesday Teaser: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
- Yes: got more of my dissertation written and most of the washing done! Not felt well for most of the day but lying on the sofa helps 🙂 (Yes I did have a nap!) Pleased with my reading too. Really enjoyed Maximum Ride, will be reading #2 for sure! I started The Perks of Being a Wallflower and read 50 pages in one go. I really like it. It is an interesting look at life through the eyes of a teenage boy. It shouldn’t take too long to finish 🙂