The past couple of days have been great regarding books! I have had loads come into the home 🙂
I had to go to the university library to take out some texts for my dissertation:
If you want to know what they are, check out THIS post!
Of course, I had to make a trip to my local library too 😀
- Nicholas Sparks: Dear John
- Nicholas Sparks: At First Sight
- Julian Maclaren-Ross: Of Love and Hunger
- Gillian Greenwood: The Ghost Lover
- Ruth Saberton: Katy Carter Wants a Hero
I was also given a few books from a friend – I love friends who give me books!
- Sarah Challis: Footprints in the Sand
- Adele Garis: Facing The Light
- Nicholas Evans: The Horse Whisperer
So, as you can see, it has been a great few days!Share on Facebook
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /home/leversuch/webapps/bookreviews/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /home/leversuch/webapps/bookreviews/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18