2010 Beach Reads Challenge
I’m sure you’re asking yourself, but Jessica, what exactly is a “beach read”? A beach read by my definition is any book you’d choose to take with you to a day at the beach. Think something light, airy, perhaps a romance or two? It’s really all up to you! Beach reads are what you make them! I’ve been known to take a vampire novel with me to the beach…. vampires and sand? Yes!This challenge is being hosted by myself, Raila of Books Out of the Bookshelves, Linna of 21 Pages, and Heather of A Bibliophile’s Paradise.Timeline: July 1, 2010 – August 31, 2010
Levels: Remember swim classes? Thus our reading challenge levels!
* Tadpole – Read 4 books in this challenge.
* Minnow – Read 8 books in this challenge.
* Dolphin – Read 12 books in this challenge.
* Shark – Read 16+ books in this challenge!
Another Summer reading challenge! Yay! So, here we go:
- Debbie Macomber: 50 Harbour Street 2nd July